Monday, May 10, 2010

Metro 2033 DLC Details Due This Week


So earlier today, THQ and 4A Games announced that they would be giving details later on this week about DLC for Metro 2033. The news came in the form of an official tweet, which revealed that "like a fine single malt, the DLC is almost done"..."we hope to be able to take the wraps off this week"

In previous tweets, 4A hinted that the DLC is "probably not what you expect", and confirmed that it wouldn't include single player narrative content or missing levels. My money is on a prologue mission.

On a related note, I recently read the novel of Metro 2033 in , and I recall a distinctive lack of DLC for the book. I think I'm going to submit a question to 4A about the lack of post-release paper support for the franchise.

Metro 2033 DLC Details Due This Week
[IncGamers]

No comments:

Post a Comment